FAQs for The Ritz-Carlton GiftCards
For Corporate Ordering Guidelines, click here.
If your question is not answered below, please email Gifts@ritzcarlton.com or call 1-877-317-8082.
Where can I use my Ritz-Carlton GiftCard?
A: The Ritz-Carlton Gift Card can be used at any participating Ritz-Carlton property. The Ritz-Carlton Reserve hotels and The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club properties are excluded from participating.
Q. What can a Ritz-Carlton GiftCard be used for?
A: At participating locations, Ritz-Carlton GiftCards can be used for stays, dining, spa, golf and more. Please inquire about acceptance guidelines prior to your visit or stay.
Q. Do I have to be staying at the hotel to use my GiftCard?
A: No, Ritz-Carlton GiftCards can be used at participating properties to pay for dining, spa, golf and more.
Q. Does the entire value of the GiftCard have to be redeemed at once?
A: No, the GiftCard may be used until the entire value has been redeemed.
Q. Will I receive cash back if I do not spend the entire value of the GiftCard?
A: Ritz-Carlton GiftCards are not redeemable for cash except when otherwise required by law.
Q. What if the total bill exceeds the value of my GiftCard?
A: If your bill exceeds the amount of your GiftCard, you are responsible for the remaining amount with another form of payment.
Q. Can I redeem more than one GiftCard in a single transaction?
A: Yes, you may use multiple GiftCards to pay for stays, services and purchases.
Q. How do I present a Ritz-Carlton eGiftCard to be used at a Ritz-Carlton property?
A: The email or purchase receipt containing the eGiftCard number will need to be presented at the time of transaction.
Q Can I use a GiftCard to guarantee room reservations?
A: No, a GiftCard cannot be used to guarantee room reservations.
Q. Can I use a GiftCard to pre-pay for a room reservation (e.g. Advance Purchase Rates)?
A: No, a GiftCard cannot be used to pre-pay for a room reservation
Q. Where can I purchase a Ritz-Carlton GiftCard?
A: Ritz-Carlton GiftCards can be purchased online at www.ritzcarltongiftcards.com and at participating hotels.
Q. In what denominations are GiftCards available?
A: Ritz-Carlton GiftCards are available in any denomination between $25 - $2,000 USD.
Q: Can I purchase more than 1 GiftCard at a time?
A: Yes, you may purchase up to 5 GiftCards during a transaction on www.ritzcarltongiftcards.com. To purchase larger quantities, please visit a participating Ritz-Carlton property
Q. In which currencies are Ritz-Carlton GiftCards available for purchase?
A: Ritz-Carlton GiftCards are available in U.S.dollar.
Q. Can my GiftCard be shipped internationally?
A: Yes, additional shipping fees apply.
Q. How long will it take to receive my GiftCard?
A: eGiftCard delivery is within a business day of your purchase. GiftCard Delivery time depends upon the destination and delivery service you select:
- USPS (5-7 business days)
- Federal Express (3-5 business days)
- USPS Express (3-5 business days)
Q. Will I receive an email confirming the order?
A: Yes, you will receive an email confirming your order. For an order that is shipped express, you will also receive an email when your GiftCard is shipped.
Q. I placed my order 10 days ago and I still have not received the card. How can I track delivery of my order?
A: Please call Customer Service at 1-877-317-8082 for orders shipped vis USPS. Other methods of shipments can be tracked online.
Q. How do I cancel my GiftCard purchase?
A: You may cancel a purchase within 24 hours by calling Customer Service at 1-877-317-8082 or by visiting the participating Ritz-Carlton property where the card was purchased. You must have proof of purchase in order to cancel a card.
Terms and Conditions
Q. Do Ritz-Carlton GiftCards expire?
A: No, Ritz-Carlton GiftCards never expire.
Q. Can I check the balance on my GiftCard?
A: Yes, you can check the balance online at www.ritzcarltongiftcards.com or by calling 1-877-317-8082..
Q. Can I replace my GiftCard if lost or stolen?
A: GiftCards can be replaced if lost or stolen only if previously registered. Please see ‘How do I register my GiftCard” for more information.
Q. How do I register my GiftCard?
Q. What if I locate the GiftCard that I have reported as lost or stolen?
A: Once the card has been reported as lost or stolen, the card is deactivated and the balance is transferred to a new, registered Ritz-Carlton GiftCard. The old card has no value and can no longer be used.
Q. How do I get cash back on my GiftCard?
A: A. MI Fulfillment Services, LLC will cash out GiftCards with a balance of $10 USD or less, where required by law. Cash cannot be returned by hotels. All requests must be made in writing. Please include in your correspondence the name and address of where the cash-out check should be mailed. Cash balance return will be made via check. Cash-out processing takes approximately 6-8 weeks from receipt of request. For questions, please contact Customer Service 801-468-4167 or via email GIGCsupportRC@ritzcarlton.com.
Cash-Back requests along with the original GiftCard should be sent to:
GIGC Return Specialist
310 Bearcat Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84115
Marriott Gift Card Corporate Sales Brand Guidelines
The Marriott Gift Card team appreciates your interest in making the Marriott Gift Card part of your campaign. We’ve put together this guide to assist you in developing creative pieces using the Marriott Gift Card name, word mark and design.
We ask that you follow the Marriott Gift Card Corporate Sales Brand Guidelines when incorporating the Marriott Gift Card name, word mark or design into your promotional materials. Failure to do so may result in the denial of future orders.
Program Approval Criteria
- Use of the Marriott name and any gift card or hotel image to prospect for new customers is not permitted. Inappropriate uses include offering the Marriott Gift Card as incentive to individuals for whom this would be your first interaction.
- The Marriott Gift Card may not be used in mass media advertising, including television spots, radio, magazine or web-based ads, or email or text-message blasts/campaigns to prospective customers.
- If resold, the Marriott Gift Card must be sold at face value, and each program must receive Marriott’s approval prior to Marriott’s participation. You may not offer Marriott Gift Cards or other promotions through online auction or daily deal websites. Marriott may work with certain entities for online promotions, but such other deals do not in any way suggest that you are authorized to make such offers.
Identity and Usage Guidelines
When marketing to current customers, and your program meets the above criteria:
- You are welcome to use the Marriott Gift Card name and card image, or the Marriott word mark. However, The Ritz-Carlton logo may NOT be used under any circumstance.
- The Marriott name or Gift Card image cannot be used on the outside of a direct mail piece (i.e. postcard, envelope).
- The Marriott Gift Card should always be referred to as a “Marriott Gift Card,” not a gift card, gift certificate or hotel card.
- When using the Marriott Gift Card as an incentive or reward, position the Gift Card as a complimentary gift or treat for your customer rather than a “free offer.”
- Your creative pieces should clearly illustrate that the offer is from your company, not Marriott, i.e. “As a customer of XYZ company, we’d like to offer you...”
- Your creative piece should not appear as a co-branded promotion. Any reference to Marriott should be secondary to your company, and the Marriott Gift Card or other identifiable Marriott design should be less prominent than your company’s identifiers.
- Do not use a registration mark when talking about the Marriott Gift Card. A registration mark is only required when talking about Marriott® hotels or services.
- The Marriott Gift Card image should not be altered, covered or distorted when presented in creative materials.
- Marriott Gift Card terms and conditions are clearly stated on the back of the Marriott Gift Card itself, and do not need to be included in your creative piece.
- This notice must be used on all creative pieces using the Marriott Gift Card name, design, brand or image:
“The Marriott word mark and the Marriott Logo are trademarks of Marriott International, Inc. Marriott is also the owner of the Copyrights in the Marriott Logo. MI Fulfillment Services, LLC is the owner of the Marriott Gift Card designs. All rights reserved. Marriott is not a participating partner or sponsor in this offer.”
Receive a $25 Marriott Gift Card when you sign up for “Company X” services.
Receive a $25 Hotel Gift Card when you sign up for “Company X” service.